Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moo moo



Okay so last year, in celebration of my work's one year anniversary, we hired a DJ, had a catered lunch and a lucky few of us got to play dress-up to inspire customers. I was chosen to model a few outfits and this one ended up being my favorite one, though it's not something I would've picked out for myself initially. The lighting is pretty horrible but who gives two hoots anyway? This loud, lime green, leopard print muumuu was something everyone at work shunned but alas, after seeing it worn cinched with a neutral belt and topped with a fresh jacket it ended up acquiring a tinge of appeal.





Head to thigh H&M (Divided Collection), vintage basket shoes.

2 comments:

mamacass said...

Cutie pie. The one and only who can pull of a muumuu (however you spell it).

Unknown said...

cute cute. can't wait for your wrap tutoriaL, my step mom just got me one!