Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 6, 1932 - November 10, 2008


So the time has come for, I suppose, a bleak blog post. My late father's birthday is tomorrow and I am missing and ache for him evermore. There's so much to be said about such an amazing father, husband and human being. He was such a close friend and father to me, and having him in my life for such a time I have come to realize was a gift and so special. He taught me so many things about culture, life and love. My dad gave me the most support a dad could ever give in anything I wanted to pursue or believe in. I hope he knows, where ever he is, that I wholeheartedly appreciate and love him. (Sorry Joel,) I can never love a man like I love my daddy. Happy birthday, old man. Nagyon szeretlek.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look a lot like him. :) That first picture of your father is really special.