Thursday, April 12, 2012

Japanese Tomatoes + Abstinence

My computer's memory banks are over flowing with pictures of inspirational Japanese street fashion and runway stylings. I decided to come out of hiding and do a quick GTL. 


(Japanesestreets//Japanesestreets)

The little lady on the left feels like A Clockwork Orange meets Lisa Turtle with a twist of demure. 
The look on the right blew my mind when I saw it, please let's just focus south of her ankles for a sec. DELICIOUS MIXING! Not quite sure what that shag rug-esque bib/apron is, but I do like it. To top it off she has a hair 'do reminiscent of Dr. Seuss. Five stars. These two 'fits drastically differ, yes, but I decided to pair them together because of the use of not-yet-ripe tomato red. Now let's get the look. 



Clockwise from the top right corner:






                                        (I wish I could remember the source)

No comments: