Sunday, April 10, 2011

Because It's Where You Catch Your Z's


I am in the midst of pimping my bedroom, so I've been collecting many, many inspirational pictures some of which I am posting here. Bedrooms are so important. It's where you sleep, get ready for the day, relax, make love, etc. So essentially it needs to be a room you love to be in. This is my project. I am going to make my bedroom somewhere I love to be. As of right now, the walls are plain white, we have ugly brown renter's carpet in there too. I would like to post photographs of the progress of the makeover, but for now, inspiration:







Photographs are from ApartmentTherapy, Anthropologie and various interior decorating website that I can't remember because I saved most of these a while ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saved all of these pictures. God how i just want a fucking wall of shelves of books!