Wednesday, May 5, 2010

List no. 1

The following are some of the top reasons why I loathe living literally across the street from a high school.

1. the noise (I hear the morning and noon announcements as well as the bell ringing at every period. And the audio volume of thousands of children at approximately 8:01am, 1:32pm and 3:01pm is astounding. And many of them loiter about my kitchen window and curse at eachother which is not a pleasant thing at any time of day.)

2. the litter (I can't stand finding fast food trash in my window sill planter nor do I enjoy the presence of trash of all colors all around my street at any day of the week.)

3. the crowdedness of both 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. (cars all lined up on my street to pick up children often put a damper on the hope of finding parking by my home)

4. the general irritating quality of children